DATEV consulting and more
The Trans4mation's accountant consulting team supports you with competent advice on all organizational, strategic and security-related questions concerning your IT—from the development of intelligent IT strategies and mobility concepts to the installation and configuration of DATEV solutions. In addition, we offer office training courses, including IT audits.
In the digital age, efficient, secure and sophisticated IT systems are the life insurance of every law office. However, it takes a great deal of effort to configure and synchronize all these systems individually, adapt them to changes and keep them up-to-date. Trans4mation offers you competent, service-oriented advice—and the competent view ‘from the outside’, which has proven to be extremely valuable in many cases. You will find below a small selection of the consulting topics we cover. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about other topics:
- Implementation of DATEV solutions (PARTNERasp; consolidation and separation of data sets; installation of DATEV software on site, at the law office or in the company)
- Support of associations and foundations with the initial establishment (main focus on cost center accounting)
- IT strategy and organization
- Innovative IT concepts (e.g. virtualization, centralization and consolidation of data and systems, backup and archiving)
- Infrastructure planning and security (conception and design of networks for securing in LAN and WAN, for TC and VOIP solutions as well as room and server room solutions)
- External connection and mobility (remote access for process management via the Internet and for e-mails)
- Implementation of IT concepts (e.g. virtualization of terminal server solutions with and without Citrix using Xen, VMware, Microsoft)
Another focal point of our work is law office training. In DATEV training courses, your employees learn how to use more than the usual 20 % of the functional scope of the solution. They also learn how IT system audits are best prepared and carried out, in accordance with the guidelines of the IDW as part of the annual audit.